Friday, July 18, 2014

Marketing Your Business

Does your business need a boost.  Have you looked at your marketing materials.  How does your "headline" read?  Is your headline powerful enough to keep your business growing?  Does your headline pertain to your readers or just to you.  Does your headline lead you to sales?

In the never-ending world of marketing, it is important that you write a killer ad.  You know the ones; like all the big businesses in the world, they have great ads.  Think of yourself as a huge corporation.  You need a great headline for your business; one that will hold your readers attention, grab them and make them keep reading whatever it is you are offering.  For some, you will be offering typing and transcribing services.  That one line ad is one of the most important keys to the success of your business.  Be sure that your headline is one that is powerful and conveys a message that you have what they want or need.

Marketing materials are ultra powerful tools that can either, well you know the line; make you or break you.  You need great looking marketing materials that make the eye wander through whatever it is you are marketing. Is your message easy to read; is it easy to understand and what is the point you are trying to get across to your readers.  Whatever the point is, it needs to be stated clearly and it needs to be immediate. You don't need any hype.  You just need a powerful "brief and to the point" message that will turn into sales for you.

Here are a few that I use for my business.


  • Are you in need of an AA, but you don't want to hire a secretary?
  • Are you in need of a virtual assistant who can provide you with superior secretarial skills?
  • Do you need an AA to help you with your work?

My marketing materials appeal to me and if they appeal to me, I am sure they will appeal to my audience simply because I am targeting an audience that needs what I have.  I hear the gurus talk about how marketing materials don't have to appeal to me, but why would I create or design something that doesn't appeal to me.  I have the eye and the writing skills to either make or break my business.  Marketing is a large part of any business.  I include it in my daily list of things to do because it is just as important to my business as any other aspect of my business.  I love to market and I do so every chance I get.  The following materials are great to market your business:  flyers, promotion letters, brochures, websites, business cards, mugs, key chains, t-shirts and more. 

Always remember, your headline is important to your business no matter what that business may be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment