Tuesday, July 22, 2014

How to Use WordPress


Have you ever tried to use WordPress and found the task too daunting.  My goodness, I thought I'd never be able to use this amazing platform for my website.  I must have tried WordPress a thousand times.  I'd walk away only to go back again and again because I was determined to figure out how to use this awesome tool for building my website.

I've used other platforms for building my websites, but I kept going back to WordPress because I was hearing such great things about it; their themes, plugins and everything else that makes WordPress so great.

I tried Freewebs, Bravenet and Weebly and I really did like all of them, but they weren't exactly what I needed for my business.  WordPress offers so much in terms of making a great website with all their great features.  It took me some time to figure it out, but once I understood how it all worked, I was excited just knowing that WordPress is so much easier to use than I ever thought and with me being highly computer savvy, so I think, I've been able to have a wonderful website presence for all my businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment