Tuesday, May 28, 2013


I have truly been blessed to be able to work from home doing every single thing I love to do.

As a home based business owner, I've dabbled in quite a few businesses that have taught me a lot of things.  I'm a typist, transcriptionist, virtual administrative assistant, graphic designer and now a coachsultant (I made up this word because it defines a lot of what I do) and I enjoy them all.

My first love is designing.  I enjoy designing and writing more than anything else.  It gives me a sense of peace and calm whenever I sit down in my studio to get those creative juices flowing and once I get going, it's hard for me to stop.  It's like I'm in my own creative world that puts me in a state of euphoria.

I'd like to share with you a few of my designs that I think you will like.  This design was created for one of my other businesses, Bedside Christmas Letters.  I founded this business one day when I was laying down in my son's bed and my husband was building a shelf in my son's room and all of a sudden the Holy Spirit spoke to me and said, Bedside Birthday Letters and from out of BBLetters came Bedside Christmas Letters.  This is a great business for stay-at-home moms.  If you want more information about starting this business, please send me an email and I can help you get started.  cyndisdesignz@gmail.com

Moms in Slippers, I work in the comfort of home and I love it!







No comments:

Post a Comment