Saturday, January 22, 2011

Transcribing

Last week and the week before I was busy transcribing interviews for a new client. As always, I enjoyed listening to and learning new things about being a home based business owner.

Inspiration poured from the interview and into my spirit. It is always exciting to hear about people stepping out in faith, utilizing their skills and abilities to start a business of their own. Doing grand things, yes, even in this economy is a terrific, bold and courageous act.

This has led me to start another new venture that I will share with you just as soon as I have put all the pieces to the puzzle together.

Working at home is the best way to work. Working for yourself offers so many endless opportunities that you wonder and ask yourself why you didn't start your business a long time ago.

I love the fact that at 2:40 p.m. I can drive to the bus stop and pick up my son, talk to him about his day at school and end my work day at 3:00 p.m. This schedule is perfect for me and works well for and around my family.

Have you started your home based business? If not, what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment