Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New You

The New Year has settled in even though it's only been just more than a couple of days. I am excited to be able to share with you all the new happenings that are taking place at Moms in Slippers.

First, I have to give God all the glory for the amazing and never-ending blessings He continues to shower upon my family and my businesses, of which there are more than two! I love to write and my passion for writing and designing have captured the eyes of those who preview my work on a daily/weekly basis. The comments are heartwarming as well as motivational. I decided to combine my passion for writing and designing and came up with Cynthia G. Boyer Poetry...please visit my newest blog here: www.cynthiagboyerpoetry.blogspot.com I think you just might like what you see and read at least I hope you do.

A few weeks ago I received an inquiry from a potential client about doing some transcription work. I received the files only to find that I could not preview or hear the files so I had to try and convert the files; that was a challenge, but after finally being able to listen to the file, I accepted the job and will begin the process today or tomorrow.

If you're a stay-at-home mother and you're looking to start a home based business that will give you the opportunity to really spread your wings and show the world your skills, now is the time to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment