Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Working at home in comfort is ideal and a great way to work.

I've been able to go shopping for my home for the fall season and with Thanksgiving quickly approaching, I found some terrific bargains at the Christmas Tree Shoppe, one of my favorite places for home decor.  I also just won candles, and other home decor pieces through my Celebrating Home business; Celebrating the Love of Home and I love it.  The home decor that they offer really warms my home and gives it a sense of invitation.  I've made great commissions through Celebrating Home and I've cut back on typing and transcribing for now and because I own my own work at home business, I can work whenever I want to and I love it!

My newest business venture, Bedside Birthday Bags/Letters and Bedside Christmas Letters is my precious baby.  I am loving everything about it especially knowing that families love sharing my letters with their children.  If you're interested in ordering a Bedside Christmas Letter, please send me an email and I will be delighted to take your order.  You can email me at bcboy83@aol.com


I am so very proud to announce that I am now a published author.   
My first book ever to be published is entitled, 
The Friend I Never Knew I Had and it is available on Amazon.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment