Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hello Work at Home Co-Moms,


I am so excited; Fall is on the horizon!  This is absolutely my most favorite time of the year and I am getting ready to transform my home to compliment the vibrant, yet warm and comfy cozy colors of the season!  I took out my pumpkins, but I have to buy new leaves because I just can't seem to find the leaves that I bought last year from the Christmas Tree Shoppes.  I also took out my male and female matching scarecrows.  For those of you who may not know, besides being a typist, I am also a Designer with Celebrating Home.  We are having a huge candle sale and I am going to use some of my candles to light and warmly scent my home...hmmmmm...the candles smell incredible and they last and last and last for hours on end! I am going to see what else I can find this weekend at the Christmas Tree Shoppes for my home.  I love that store; I could stay in there all day;  their prices are great and the quality of their items are pretty good.  I also love Home Goods!  I bought some lovely accessories for my home from them to help beautiful my home.  I envision what Candace Olson envisions; the only difference is I don't have her budget, but I am getting there!!!


My secretarial business is slow right now, but I am picking up more business with my design business.  I just created a logo for a women's ministry, Daughters of Deborah.  I worked long and hard on that logo to get the look my client needed.  After working on the logo for a day and a half, I found myself designing about 9 different logos all of which came out beautifully.  My client loved them and was very pleased to say the least.  I thank God for the ability to do what I do.  


What have you stay-at-home moms been doing with your businesses or have you yet to start your business?  If not, what are you waiting for?  There are so many options available to you in terms of home based businesses;  Celebrating Home, Gift Baskets, Virtual Assistant, Candy Wrapping and so many more.  Why not start your research today to see which business is right for you.  I run several home based business; right now things are slow, but I keep plugging away and searching for new clientele.  It's a challenge, but one I always welcome.


Well, I have to get back to work.  I just started another venture and I have to print out the flier that I created last night.  My husband will be helping me with this business.  He and I are going to market this business like nobody's business.  We believe it's going to bless families everywhere!


Have a great week moms and to all those who visit my site!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment