Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Glad to be Home

Moms in Slippers;  working comfortably in the office of your home doing what you love, whatever that love may be.  For me, it is a bevy of things; typing, transcribing, designing and writing.


Multi-tasking has become a major part of my to do list and believe me, I have plenty to do.  It's like laundering the close; never ending, but I love it and therefore I would not change it.


I am in the midst of getting ready to add some things to my to do list, but it doesn't have anything to do with business, it jut has to do with life.


I start my day at six in the early a.m. and it ends around 8 in the late p.m. as far as work hours go, but I get a ton of things done between 7-8 a.m. and I mean a lot.  I start my dinner; I wash clothes; I clean a little, I work a lot on all of my businesses, and when my son gets home from school, I help him with his homework when the need arises.  My husband gets home at 5:15 and at 6 we're having dinner.  My husband and I talk and we share our goals one dream at a time.


There is something brewing inside my soul, but I am not sure what it is, but I am sure that I will find out in God's time; when He is ready to reveal it to me.  It is something enormous; it is something great and just as soon as I find out what it is, you will know.


I hope you're working in comfort and enjoying your time as a stay at home mom.  Can you picture yourself anywhere else?  I know I can't.  I work from my home and my plan is to continue working from home for as long as I deem it necessary; being my own boss has many advantages including retiring when I say it's time to retire regardless of my age!

No comments:

Post a Comment