Tuesday, July 21, 2009


Working from home is the only way to work. Why travel to an office to work for someone under a mountain of stress that weighs you down, that can't be moved unless you tell your boss, So long, I quit! It's just not worth working for someone else when you can very easily start your very own home-based business.


To be your own boss means to design your business your way; it means to have all the freedom you want and the flexibility that gives you options to do whatever you need to do when it comes to being there for your family.


I know so many people who work for someone else and they fuss and complain about their co-workers and the boss who hasn't an ounce of compassion, patience nor understanding when you need to take time off for whatever your reason.


When I worked for the residency program as program coordinator, I had five bosses with all five of them telling me something different to do five days a week; my head was spinning and I was fed up and so disgusted that I didn't know which way to turn, but on that hot day in June, I turned towards the door of that office and walked out. Sure, I was leaving a great salary behind, but that was about it and the money was not worth jeopardizing my health nor my ethics or morals.


Every boss or supervisor thinks his/her way is the right way and the only way of doing things within a business. Often times you're not allowed to voice your opinion or implement your brilliant ideas to help the businesses growth. If you are able to voice your opinion, usually it stops there; they are not going to use your ideas and if they do, nine times out of ten, you're not going to get the credit for it nor the raise you know you deserve.


Being a business owner, which means you're the boss, is a wonderful thing. You can grow your business your way and remember, there is never a cap on your salary.


So if you're still thinking about that business you know you can make a fantastic success, it's time to get started; there's no time like this very second.

No comments:

Post a Comment