Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Working from home is the only way to work. This has become my famous slogan; it's what I believe and it is what I have received.

I started my typing and transcribing business what seems like centuries ago and although I have enjoyed it, I have given up the transcription aspect of my business because it takes a lot longer to transcribe than it does for the dictator to dictate what he/she needs to have typed. My typing business is slow right now, but my design business is booming and I love it. I love to create and design personalized keepsakes for children and families and I love to give inspiration to those who need it and I do so through the beautiful designs that I love to create.

I am a work from home mom who wants to help anyone who wants to do the same. If you are equipped with the right tools you could be typing and/or transcribing and making money in the comfort of your own home right now. Get started today. Starting your home based business is easy and growing it is a lesson. One I'm sure you'll be willing to learn. http://www.momsinslippers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment