Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Finishing up my transcribing assignment, I have just taken on another assignment; nothing too big, but long term, I am grateful.

As you all know, I've been working from home for a lot of years now and still love what I do and would not want to trade or change my present status and position. I am a stay at home mother who welcomes and enjoys, not only the freedom to design my business my way, but also the challenges that accompany each assignment. Some clients are nice and easy to work with and some not so great, I have come to understand that every individual and client are different. When you become a home based business owner, there are a few things that you may not expect, but you will certainly soon find out once your telephone begins to ring from potential customers.

Some potentialers do not want to pay what you charge even if you're giving them the greatest price in the business. Some potential clients won't hesitate to pay whatever you charge as long as you live up to the high standard of producing outstanding work that makes the client shine in their business. I love being thorough, producing, creating and designing the highest quality documents ever; it's what I do and if there is something that I know that I am not equipped to do, I never take on the assignment; I don't have time to waste and I refuse to waste anyone's time.

Time is another reason why I have embarked on all the businesses I have undertaken right here in the privacy of my home and I am loving it. Some days, I may become just a little lax, but I love what I do, even when I'm not making a penny. Sometimes I create and design keepsakes treasures just because that is what I may be feeling that day, but if I have an assignment that takes priority over anything else, I complete it in a timely fashion in an effort to free up more time for myself and always for my family.

This morning I drove my son to his school bus and when I got back in the house, I made my dinner. Yes, 7:05 a.m., I was in the kitchen preparing a delicious meal for this evening. I chopped my onions and made my spaghetti sauce, yum, yum. I have learned to use my time wisely.

Now it's time to go and create a Valentine's Day creation. Please check it out here:
http://www.clwdesigns.blogspot.com It will be selling for the great low price of just $5.00

Here's to working in the comfort of home!

No comments:

Post a Comment