Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Wow, with the Thanksgiving and Christmas Season upon us, I've been busy working around the house, cleaning, throwing things out and getting ready to prepare my famous Thanksgiving Dinner.  My daughter is presently away at college and enjoying her senior year; she and the rest of our family members are about to jump through the roof with excitement about all of us gathering together to share in the goodness and grace of the Lord.  She calls me every single morning talking about Thanksgiving. She shared with me that she is more excited for Thanksgiving than Christmas because she cannot wait to eat my cooking.  I do apologize for taking so long to write this post.


As time goes by, my heart is ever so grateful that I am in the position that I am blessed to be in as a work at home mom.  My typing/transcribing business is moving slowly, but my design has taken on a whole new world of its' own.  I just finished designing logos for various churches and small businesses and I pray that business will continue to boom as it has.


For me, working from home has been the blessing and the prosperity I've always longed for and the feeling is euphoric.  I have to give God all the glory because it is He Who has blessed me with the gifts, talents, skills and abilities to do what I do as I always say.


I have been thinking what new venture I want to embark on in January when the new year comes in.  I am always thinking of ways to help other moms; be it working moms or stay at home moms, I am the vessel that has been created and shaped to help the lives of those who are looking for a lot more in life.


One of my goals is to help single moms in many aspects and areas of their lives; to ensure that their children are fed, warmed, educated and loved!


So until next time, I wish you all a very Warm, Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!  May God continue to illuminate every footstep you make and may He bless every breathe you take!


Sincerely,


Cyndi Boyer
www.momsinslippers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment