Saturday, June 19, 2010

Work from home

Moms in Slippers:
Work at Home and Work in Comfort!

At the sweet tender age that I am, I am still enjoying my home based business and believe this will be the position from which I retire.  No, I do not plan to seek employment outside of my home ever again.  Yes, my goal is to remain in my present position, leveraging my businesses and adding more goals to my list of dreams.

I just recently discovered a phenomenal business that is changing people's lives by huge leaps and enormous bounds.  I am thinking about joining this business, but only after I've done my research; extensive research.  

It is vital that I create within me a spirit of intelligence to ensure that I do not lose anything, but rather, gain an even prosperous lifestyle by helping others who have a desire to work from home.  This is what I love to do; I love to help people.  I love to help transform lives.  Helping people to create streams of multiple income is what I love to do.  Though not everyone jumps on board with what I try to share, those who have are enjoying a completely new and easy flowing lifestyle; bills are caught up; no worries and no fears.  

I love to see lives changed and decimal points moved in the security of bank accounts.  This is what most people long for and this is what most people are chasing after.  Working for someone can be rewarding, but working for yourself is ultimately fulfilling.  

Making money on the internet is a real long shot, but working for yourself is great.  Though it takes a whole lot of hard work and commitment, it is more than worth it.  You get to showcase your talents and your gifts.  You get to implement your own ideas into your own corporation.  You get to keep all the money that you make, except of course the taxes you must pay, but again, its well worth it.  

Working at home in comfort is a lesson that says, I love my boss; I love what I do and I want to share it with the world.  

I enjoy and absolutely love working at home and working my own business; I satisfy my customers and I satisfy my soul; its a great gift that I've given myself.  What gift will you give yourself to complete your happiness? 

No comments:

Post a Comment