Friday, February 12, 2010

Free

You're thinking about starting your own home based business for many reasons. I started my own business because I wanted to be free of stress, free from the wrath of a misunderstanding boss and free from office politices that hindered my business as well as my individual growth. I knew I deserved to be able to utilize my own ideas and what way better way to do that than to start a business of my own that would allow me the opportunity along with the priviledge to do things my way. That's exactly why Magic Fingers Secretarial Services was born along with my other new found business adventures.

Being free to do things my way; to design my home business using my own ideas is how I've built my very own home based business and giving me the freedom and flexibility to work in the comfort of my own home.

I already had the skillset, the computer, the three-in-one printer/scanner/fax, and paper. I created and designed an attention-grabbing flyer that took my potential clients by storm and now they are my customers. I haven't been doing a lot of typing and transcribing lately except for myself only because I've been doing a lot of designing; it's my passion; it's what I love to do.

What is your passion. What can you see yourself doing in the next year or two. Are you adamant about starting your own business? If you are, your passion can help make it successful. I know it works for me and I love being my own boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment